What Is Semi-Private Training?
Do you tend to stay motivated when you have peers encouraging your progress and offering a little friendly competition? If so, you may be a great fit for semi-private training! Body Essentials provides semi-private group training in a virtual setting to create an affordable training option that can be adapted to any schedule. This is a more attentive program than on-demand training but offers more flexibility than traditional one-on-one training. Continue reading for a closer look at semi-private personal training.
A Group Dynamic Featuring Focused Attention from a Trainer
Your semi-private training will take place in small groups of 2-5 members with a dedicated trainer instructor. These weekly sessions are 60-minutes long, and they’ll be designed around both individual and group goals. Semi-private training groups are organized based on common goals and fitness levels, so you’ll get the individualized attention you need. You’ll also have a great support network built into your personal training program. By following this program headed by a certified personal trainer, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- More effective results from your training. When you work with a trainer, you’ll know how to better target specific muscle groups and burn fat. So, you are likely to see results faster than you would training on your own.
- Fewer injury risks. In semi-private training sessions, your trainer will share general and personalized tips for avoiding injuries in your workouts. You will also learn how to gradually increase your physical strength and stamina following an existing injury with semi-private personal training. In this situation, there may be others in your group who are also recovering from injuries or who simply require a gentler workout routine.
- Adaptability for your goals. As you achieve your initial goals and build strength, you’ll need new strategies to challenge yourself. Semi-private training offers the flexibility to enter a new training group or try out more challenging group workouts all while staying safe with the guidance of your coach. In other words, you can push yourself further without risking your health and safety.
Is Semi-Private Training Right for You?
Good candidates for semi-private training are those who may want to ramp up their fitness but aren’t quite sure how to start. Alternatively, you may desire to work with a personal trainer but just don’t have the budget for one-on-one training. Semi-private personal training is a great solution that’s affordable and flexible for a variety of different schedules. If any of the following statements resonate with you, semi-private training may be a great fit.
- “I tend to get bored of the same workout routine.”
- “I need accountability from others to help me stay motivated.”
- “My health and wellness often take a backseat to other obligations.”
- “I can’t afford personal training.”
- “When I’ve spent time exercising in the past, I haven’t really seen results.”
Semi-private training can eliminate many of the hurdles and excuses that may stand in the way of your fitness goals. With a lower cost than other training options, it’s easier to find room in the budget for this training program. In addition, you’ll have flexibility with scheduling your group sessions and participating in fitness classes. Plus, you’ll never get bored because there is such a wide range of classes to explore. And your trainer will be there along every step of your journey, helping you find new ways to challenge yourself and continue seeing results.
Getting Started: How to Do Semi-Private Group Training
To get started with semi-private personal training, Body Essentials will connect you with one of our certified personal trainers for a consultation. We’ll recommend a training group that fits into your fitness goals and your schedule. Then, you’ll check in with your trainer in weekly group sessions and get unique recommendations for your daily workout routine and continuing progress.
In addition to personalized attention from your coach, you’ll have access to group fitness classes. Like your semi-private training sessions, these are led by certified trainers and cater to a wide range of fitness goals. Group classes include Spinning ™, circuit training, TRX, mind-body fitness, and total body blast. Many of these workouts require little or no equipment. So, you’ll have no trouble doing them right at home. Your trainer will guide you to the right classes and workouts for your body type, goals, and current fitness level.
Continue Challenging Yourself and Meeting Your Goals
Just like working one-on-one with a trainer, semi-private training holds you accountable for your fitness goals and ensures that you’re safely challenging yourself with new activities. Because everybody’s physiology is unique and there’s always a potential risk of injuries with any exercise routine, working with a trainer is advisable at all fitness levels.
Discover the benefits of semi-private group training for yourself with Body Essentials. Our personal training programs are 100% virtual, so you can participate in healthy exercise with us anywhere on any schedule. Contact us today to start working toward your fitness goals.